Thursday 12 January 2012

Ufton Fields Nature Reserve (Forest Walk)

We arrived at a small road with signs on the side saying "Unsuitable for motor vehicles" but we carried on because the sat-nav told us to. We drove down a bit and found the entrance and car park to Ufton Fields. We parked up and got the dogs on there leads and went in looking at the path ahead saw it was nice and easy so we enjoyed the stroll past the lakes and decided to let the dogs off as you can see from the video further down it didn't go well for me. We carried on just enjoying the silence and the walk the surrounding forest looking through the mixture of trees and the beautiful lakes part way round I noticed a tree growing really odd it looks like it's crawling out of the ground after going round a bit further it started to drizzle on us  a bit and about 10 minutes later it absolutely tipped down on us
 I didn'tbring my waterproof because I was told I wouldn't need it. As we got back to the car it stopped.










Postcode: CV33 9PU

I managed to get the video the right way up.










No comments:

Post a Comment